Sr. Unit Manager
At Capital One, we strive to create a world class experience for our customers. As a Sr. Unit Manager you have the opportunity to lead and develop a team of 2-6 Unit Managers who drive the dynamic teams of call center associates. Leading a team that is the first point of contact a customer may have to Capital One. You will be a strategic leader, accountable for achieving business goals for a specific element of business within Capital One. You will need to use your communication and storytelling skills to communicate to a diverse group of individuals from front line associates to leaders within the business.
- Lead the performance of a team responsible for a specific element of a business. Requirements include managing a budget, achieving business goals, performance management, staffing plan development, and development of long term business goals/vision
- Drive individual, team and department efficiency and productivity through effective and efficient metric management
- Provide development to the leadership team and associates in the department. - Uphold effective standards of performance management. Motivate associates and help them achieve their career aspirations
- Establish the development and execution of repeatable, efficient processes within the team.
- Maintain high levels of team and individual morale through change and development
- Develop methods to encourage and implement process improvements
- Execute quality monitoring requirements that deliver intent and customer satisfaction goals
* High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification
* At least 3 years of experience in Collections or Call Center
* At least 2 years of experience in Process Management
* Bachelors Degree in Business Administration
* At least 5 years of experience in Managing a team
* At least 5 years of experience in Collections or Call Center
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.